Thursday 7 February 2013

Today, I fell in love...

Today, the most unexpected thing happened. I fell in Love.

I was doing a meditation, dealing with some blocks I have had with connecting and relationships. You know, processing my past, etc, etc... Then, suddenly, the most amazing feeling arose inside of me, when I thought about a certain person...

Now, I have known this person my entire life. I have lived with them, I have known their every thought, their every move. I have criticised, judged, pushed, pulled, yelled at and laughed with this person. I have accepted them; I thought I did not judge. I thought I knew them. But I did not know that I did not love them. 

Not in the way that I knew love. Not like when I thought about my family, the people that I truly knew that I loved. When I thought of this person, I did not feel that warm fuzzy feeling. My chest did not ache with joy. But I had never thought about actually loving them before.

Today, that changed. I fell in love... 

with myself.

This was not just a happy feeling, not just self-acceptance and not just connection with the Source within me. This is actual true Love- for Me, from Me...  


So, I have no idea if this is normal and most people are saying, "well der", or if this is something that others also struggle to find, but I do know that this will change Who I Am. Oh, my day to day life may not change much, but I will be spending it with someone that I love and that is going to change everything...

2 comments:

  1. Goosebumps, smiles, bigger smile, no words.... necessary.

    I love you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful to hear this. Keep up the good work!!! xox Nina

    ReplyDelete